• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Goliath gloves

Started by Asfixiator, November 06, 2011, 04:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asfixiator

There has recently been some debate about the new dominion tower gloves; Are they good? Better than Barrows? Worth the 500 kills? How do I recharge them? How long do they last?

I personally think from what i've seen goliath gloves look beast better than barrows and definately worth the 500 kills and as with the "How do I recharge them?" question here is what runescape wiki has to say.

"After the above prerequisites have been met, players will be able to claim a pair of gloves from the Strange face. Players may only own one pair of gloves at a time, and the gloves last 5 hours of combat before they crumble to dust. Players must speak to the Strange Face in order to retrieve another pair. The Strange Face will keep extra pairs for players for every 5 bosses they kill in the Dominion Tower. "

So after the 500 kills these gloves are easy to obtain and would especially work for PvM.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mark

Funny as hell in PVP. Can smash 400+ with them just punching.

I set the standard.

Vephy

Can you gather a few of them?  5 hours isn't long to be running back and forth between the tower.

Asfixiator

Quote from: Vephy on November 06, 2011, 05:58:07 PM
Can you gather a few of them?  5 hours isn't long to be running back and forth between the tower.

No only one at a time and I don't mind running to tower for 5 kills to get another pair