• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Dicing nerfed

Started by Vio, November 15, 2011, 01:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen

Wow.

GL making bank now Abs.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vio

Wayshow

lol. gf dicing clans
silly update to be honest.
find honest dicing clans and don't dice with random people.... isn't that common sense? lol
if you want to dice, then expect to lose lol
silly sore losers complaining...
next they're going to nerf boxing/staking
no gambling? good luck with that jagex ##

Elyxiatic

Flower game 4x - Elyxiatic cc

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Abs L

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Mojo

Steve's gonna be angry, now he can only make money irl by gambling ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Quikdrawjoe

Doesn't affect anyone but the idiots.  The rich who made money dicing will just go back to their other methods lolz
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Dallar

Runescape are going back to what it once was.. Based on normal players doing their thing LEGIT.

I like it.

Vephy

I always made money playing the game so yeah.

Mark

I think the real Players will be like thank god. People like me are so extremely happy with this.

Just play it legit, it aint that hard. Gambling is chance in this game, doing it legit is well.. legit and guaranteed Money.

For all you retarted dicers you can ask me for money help if you want lol. I still got methods that even I don't use.

I set the standard.