• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Noaboy

Started by Noaboy, February 25, 2016, 12:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noaboy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Noaboy

My RuneScape Name: Noaboy
My Previous RSNs: Noaboyz
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 116
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've played runescape for about 11-12 years now, quit after EOC. Restarted when osrs came out. I've been pvming mostly now but really want to get back to pking. I've had loads of pures before and currently still making one that is also P2P but low combat for now.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never joined a PVP clan before so this is the first time i'm joining one. My first clan I was in was "TNT PVM" I stayed there for a bout 3-4 months and changed to "Omega" (also a Pvm clan) stayed there for 2 months and left. I've been sitting in my friends cc for a pretty long time now. I've always wanted to join a clan that pk's.

About me: My name is Noa, I'm 18 years old. I've been playing the guitar for about 11 years, football 4 years. I have alot of free time so I'm very active on oldschool runescape. I have a working headset + mic.

I heard about WG through: Encountered them 10 minutes ago.
I want to join because: I have been looking for a clan like this for a while/Love pking

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'm always active

Mojo

Hey Noaboy, your app needs a little more detail, especially the green sections. Click modify in the top right and add more info :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Welcome Noa, did we bump into you on our Pking trip?

jaredspurr

Quote from: I CE Y on February 25, 2016, 02:37:32 AM
Welcome Noa, did we bump into you on our Pking trip?

bumped into them 10 mins ago would say yes

Teequoze

Oohh cool, Hi Noa!

Really like ur application looks good!

Looking forward to seeing you on our events!

Greetz Teequoze  :P

Noaboy

Thank you  :dowant: . I've been looking forward for this.

Noaboy

i mr420

welcome! I played the drums for about 8 years music is life. but anyways welcome to the clan hope you enjoy it and hope to see you in future pvp raids!

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Lait_Choco or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]