• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] l Rashford l

Started by Anthony, May 14, 2016, 08:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

OSRS INTRODUCTION: l Rashford l

My RuneScape Name: l Rashford l
My Previous RSNs: Coyne04, I Pk You irl
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2004 which was with coyneo4 my first account. I reached level 135 but it was at that time my account started to get hacked all too regularly. I took a good few years break from the game and came back to OSRS on this account

My past clans/teams and any current teams: On my old main I have been all over the place. Had spells in damage incorporated and anarchy. Spent a year or so in hammerfall and triforce who were pretty big at the time. I also started my own PVP clan named the invincibles which went on to 5 unbeaten in its first 5 wars. Pure clan wise from I Pk You Irl I had ascendancy for a long time and FoE. There has been a lot of others over the 10 years or so that I've played but they're the more well known ones that stick out

About me: I'm a 26 year old dad of 2 that plays in my spare time which isn't as much as it used to be. I love football but not as much as my 2 girls. I also play Xbox one on fifa and halo which is pretty much all you need to know in a nutshell

I heard about WG through: On rs community
I want to join because: I've been playing again for a year now and nobody I played with before really plays anymore which is why I'm looking to get back into a clan to meet some new people in game to do things with and this seems like a good active friendly place

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not that I know of

I CE Y

Anthony

Thanks man. I am planning to pretty heavily up my combat whilst getting slayer to at least 90 at the moment also

Teequoze