• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Elitism in Runescape

Started by Patty, October 12, 2014, 05:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

One of the biggest things that keeps me from committing any serious time to playing Runescape anymore is the community, there's been a far lesser focus on pking like Runescape used to have, and more emphasis put on skilling / money making.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk4c9iUgZE8&list=UUkSKpaRmt8n0_O41omOKt4A

"200m all skills is the new maxing, 120 dung and 99 all skills is like logging into RS for the first time" If you read the comments, people agree with him too. Does this frustrate anyone else? Runescape has just basically become an online e-penis measuring contest, with no focus on making friendships.

Ts Stormrage

It always was that.

And not to burst any bubbles, but PK-ing was the apex, the zenith, the crown juwel of measuring e-peens...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

I CE Y

I never did like Alkan, nor do i understand what people find so rewarding getting 200m xp in a skill... let alone all 26 skills

PineappleTom

Don't be jelly, stop xp wasting and get on board! :)

I CE Y

Mojo

he's rank 5, of course he's Elitist.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Keith

the oldest player in all of RS is 12, and that same 12 year old has been 12 for at least 10 years

Randy

Quote from: Keith on October 13, 2014, 05:44:04 PM
the oldest player in all of RS is 12, and that same 12 year old has been 12 for at least 10 years
and that player is everyone

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years