• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Kate Bush

Started by Fez Serket, August 06, 2015, 05:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fez Serket

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Kate Bush

My RuneScape Name: Kate Bush
My Previous RSNs: El Captain  Forever 200  Madmic25
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 80
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS around the end of 2009 when some friends introduce the game to me. I used to play more for money instead of fun back then, but now it's different. I play more for fun and interaction, as well as PK'ing, PVM'ing, Skilling, and Questing. Atm this account is semi Ironman and by that I mean, I try to get most of my stuff myself. Of course if I'm going to be in any clan I will buy the items that I need. Kate Bush is the name of a famous singer she's great

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Just a small cc with friends, but it's gone(some quit and others lost contact.)

About me: My nickname is Fez had it since middle school! I'm a 21 yr old male from the US. I'm into learning new things but mainly I'm a artist/musician. I'm into music heavily and I enjoy when people suggests albums or artists to listen. I'm also into movies and animation, talk to me about this and I'll probably won't stop talking XD I play the bass,trumpet, and tuba and I want to get into remixing and producing one day. I don't enjoy fake people and I'll turn to stone if you're fake to me.

I heard about WG through: I've seen some of His Lordship's videos on YouTube and digged it
I want to join because: I love PKing and events are always fun. That and it's nice to be in a clan that is active and relax.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not at this time.

Mojo

Nice app Fez :D

Come to IRC for an app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fez Serket

Sure thing I'll come by later today when I'm on my lunch break :p

btraill

I can tell you're gonna be a great fit for the community.

Hope to see ya in IRC/game soon!

PineappleTom

Wayshow

Awesome! I play the violin and sing in some chamber groups! What genre of music do you like?

Frozen 10

Fez Serket

Quote from: Wayshow on August 06, 2015, 05:50:28 PM
Awesome! I play the violin and sing in some chamber groups! What genre of music do you like?

I'm into Ambient  Indie Pop Jazz Rock Hip Hop Electronic to name a few!

PineappleTom

Mack