• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] KuningasKoo

Started by KuningasKoo, August 02, 2015, 01:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuningasKoo

OSRS INTRODUCTION: KuningasKoo

My RuneScape Name: KuningasKoo
My Previous RSNs: Spurku8
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well, my account is about 7 years old. I made that account by the time G.E was introduced ( 2008 I guess ). My favorite skill is woodcutting, and I hate training agility. Tbh I would love to try bossing etc because I never had memb during my 1st 6 years of runescape. And atm I'm focusing training slayer because I found out the damn nice profit it gives.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Darthix, they told me to try to apply here after I told one of your clan members suggested me to apply on to your clan.

About me: Well im 18 years old, 19 in 2 months, male, finnish, I used to play floorball for 7 years or so nowadays I dont have any speficic hobby. Well my music taste is pretty boring, just typicall mass-music listener.

I heard about WG through: I went to KBD and found out WG clan killing it.
I want to join because: So far you seem active and bossing clan + you have forums so you really put effort to this clan, nothing I have faced before. And getting to nice clan would be awesome just because doing activities without a lot friends isnt nearly as fun as with friends.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Im moving out to new flat tomorrow so 1-3 days with less paying is likely.

Mojo

recruiting at KBD good job lads!

Welcome to WG boards, come to IRC for an app review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Haha awesome that you made an introduction :D