• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] SniperReflex

Started by SniperReflex, June 16, 2014, 09:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SniperReflex

RS3 INTRODUCTION: SniperReflex

My RuneScape Name: SniperReflex
My Previous RSNs: Linkachu500, AuraOfDark, and SlicedYouUp are all of the names I can remember.
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well I started back in 08, so it was definitely a cool experience to try 07Scape, but my name, SniperReflex, is what is was changed to when I started changing Ranged and I think that it will be the permanent account name. I am also currently going for 99 Ranged right now but as far as activities, I like participating in events with large groups.
My past/current clans/teams are: I've been in a few friend clans, nothing serious or large, but I can't remember the names as I haven't been in a clan for over a year now.
About me: I am a 16 year old male from the U.S.A. and I'm very fond of archery as I practice everyday in my back yard with multiple targets and a compound bow. Runescape is my main hobby along with a little bit of LoL, but I like all music unless it's metal or along those lines. My name is Dylan by the way and I'm a 4.0 student i

I heard about WG through: I saw it on a YouTube video.
I want to join because: You are, in my opinion, the most repectable clan in Runescape and it would be an honor to be a part of your clan.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not at all.

Emeris6

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PineappleTom

Very cool reason to join the clan :p

Welcome pal !

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]