• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Your Pets!

Started by Wayshow, October 09, 2011, 03:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 My doggie :33  <3 <3 <3 <3

Shinhwa

OMFG cute dog is cute!

The kittens I raised in a hotel room.

Kung_Man149

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Brent147

I suppose I should do this in the order I obtained my pets. Lol.

.:: Mia Tegan Ellis ::.

Starting off with my dog, she is a St. Bernard/Labrador mix. A friend of ours has a dog named Jasmine and she had them. My friends dad however, wasn't pleased and before she could give away all of the puppies, put them in a trash bag and was going to throw them in a creek. I stepped in and took the pups and distributed them amongst my friends. I kept one for myself, and named her Mia.

The night we got her.

About to fall asleep.

Passed out in her Digao blanket.

Her first toy. :P

Trying on a dress.

Rebelling against trying on the dress. LOL!

Getting a bit bigger!

She really loves the camera.

And now for some goofy moments that will probably make you lul.

.:: Nova Grace Ellis ::.

My wife and I had just returned from vacation and before we left we had spent a few hours cleaning up my grandmothers yard. It was full or all sorts of sticks and brush. We made a huge pile of it off to the side. I didn't burn it before we left because the weather was to windy. When we got back, we went to go and burn the rubbish. That's when we found a little kitten hiding inside of the pile. She came out, and walked right up to us, confident that we would feed and love her. She was so small she could fit into the palm of my hand, but boy was she sure spunky. I picked her up, took one look at her, and told my wife we were keeping here. She did have a few questionable health problems at the start though. Her neck was messed up and torn open. We took her to the vet, and they set her right for us. We brought her home, and that was that.

A few days after we found her.

I think she was afraid of the camera.

Sitting on my lap while I was scapin.

Sitting in my old computer chair at the old house.

Stretching towards the camera.

.:: Zeddicus Zul Zorander Ellis ::.

Ok so nearly a year ago my wife and I were renting a small upstairs apartment. The owner was really old and lived in Phoenix Arizona. He only came back to visit the house a few times each year. When we moved in, he gave us permission to use the downstairs if we wanted. Typically we stuck to using the upstairs unless we had a family gathering but, our cat Nova (she stays outside now because she hates the house) followed me into the stairwell. She started acting really strange and pawing at the wall. That's when I heard the littlest whine. I sort of freak out and didn't know what to do at first. I started calling for the kitten but that's when I realized it was in the wall. I grabbed a hammer and a pry bar and started tearing down the dry wall. That's when this little bitty kitten rolled out.

I went upstairs and looked around on the balcony and found a hole in the roof. That's when I found four more kittens. Apparently the mother had carried them all up onto the roof and hid them inside the hole. I guess she didn't realize that that hole wasn't safe. The kitten that I found in the wall fell from the second story, all the way down inside. He was the runt. I'm surprised the fall alone didn't kill him. Anyhow, I gave four of them away, but the one I found in the wall, no one seemed to want. So Jess and I kept the little guy. I named him Zeddicus! (Zedd for short.) We later found out that he is a full blooded Rag-doll cat, which was pretty cool. We got him registered and such. :)

Where I ripped the dry wall out and found him.

The night we found him.

After cleaning him up.

This one is the most recent I have on my computer. It was taken a few weeks ago. Sorry for the redeyes. He actually has blue.

I also have a black Beta named Aleric. I found him at Walmart and I hadn't ever seen a black beta before so I bought him. I'll have to see about borrowing my Grandmas digital camera and getting a picture of him. :)
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Orthux

BeeBee

I have 4 cats and 2 dogs, cbf finding them #
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vio

Ross

My bird eating lasagne :x

Mojo

My sister's dutch rabbit named Luna (named after Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter)

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]