• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

WG ML Banner

Started by Abs L, December 08, 2011, 01:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you like?:

Current:
6 (25%)
Alternative:
18 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Abs L

Which one do you like more for our WG ML Banner?

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Wind_Arcus

I know this doesn't really mean anything for me as im in Dg, but im looking at both pictures and I like Picture #2 but the insignia between Wilderness and Guardians in the First picture looks really cool :P

Just saying

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Kwaichi

The alternative loook great.
To be honest I have never seen any relation with WG and assassinĀ“s creed banner...

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

I like #2 best, but my favourite is the tree in the field of the horizon one.

What kwaichi said...Assassins creed and wg wat?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Colinwarrior

I like the current one to be honest. I don't like banners with too much writing/information on it. Banners should be a statement (literally or metaphorically), but it shouldn't be a novel.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Mojo

I prefer the second one, i can understand what colin is saying but often people don't want to search too hard for info. so if they see some details about the clan on the banner then maybe that would persuade them to join.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

I like the alternative, but you need to change fonts lol, you use the same one every time.

And you're asking for flaming when you put in "Longest serving Clan Leader" and "The Legendary Warring clan"

Looks nice though

I set the standard.

Mojo

Quote from: Mark on December 08, 2011, 07:06:50 PM
I like the alternative, but you need to change fonts lol, you use the same one every time.

And you're asking for flaming when you put in "Longest serving Clan Leader" and "The Legendary Warring clan"

Looks nice though

WG gets flamed anyway lol ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Keith

Won't vote, I like aspects of both and dislike aspects of both

I don't like how we're assassin's creed in the current, I mean wtf do we have to do with that? you can kill innocent guards in that game!
Awesome font, like the color ideas

Second one: like the message but not the specifics, it's more of an ad than a banner - some kind of original picture with the same idea as the first would be better - but that asks for way too much. Lessen the text but keep the message similar (more concise) and get a better font ##

Randy

Quote from: Mark on December 08, 2011, 07:06:50 PM

Looks nice though
Agreed. Propaganda isn't going to do us any good.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

General199

I like the second one. Always good to freshen things up.

Rachellove9

changing up things from time to time does draw interest.  I agree with Mark cause he is our Bearer of Bad News.   We will likely get trolled for what you wrote.