• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

WANTED: Professional Banner

Started by Stuart, December 11, 2011, 09:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuart

Hai guys  ##

Basically when I move out into my own house in Jan, i'm going to start my own show quality guppy breeding program, Need to wait a while untill I have the right pictures for the banner, but I'm willing to pay IRL cash, or runescape cash (Have 101m sat on my acc which i don't use) to pay for a top notch banner, which i will be picky about  :$ May not be needing it until February-March but if theres any shit hot photoshoppers here PM me.

Much love  <3

Rachellove9

JM is really great.  So is Ryan/Ramna.  I'm thinking you might know them, as they have been in WG forever. 

Good luck
Rachy

Randy

Lots of talented gfx designers here, good luck

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

I set the standard.

Stuart

Quote from: Rachellove9 on December 12, 2011, 04:48:36 AM
JM is really great.  So is Ryan/Ramna.  I'm thinking you might know them, as they have been in WG forever. 

Good luck
Rachy

Been so long since i was in WG only remember certain people  :@

But thanks i'll get in contact with them

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

Armybuilder

Ill give it a look when you put what you want

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Jammie415

Say if i get someone to make one would i still be eligible for the monies

Stuart

Quote from: Wayshow on December 12, 2011, 10:39:47 PM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on December 12, 2011, 06:41:28 PM
inb4moose
nou ##

sold  ## ## even tho they are goldfish

will have a think and need to get pictures sorted will get bk to ppl kk chez also would need to be in direct contact with maker so dunno how tht'd work  O.o