• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Someon-e-lse's Introduction

Started by someon-e-lse, December 23, 2012, 09:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

someon-e-lse

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current: Someon-e-lse
Renamed from: Asholedude

Past usernames:
• Xietan (was my pure mage until I gave up on it due to life in general)
• Conan188 (was my primary account for many years until someone [reportedly from my same ip address] hijacked my account) - never recoverable
• Nuker Dude (Banned for unknown reason - jagex reports "23-Apr-2006    Manual Permanent Ban (ban)" Evidence:"Sorry, but evidence does not exist for this offence.")

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started my current character back in either late 2000 or early 2001, (I chose the class Wizard), after killing many goblins I finally made enough gold to cross the fence to "the sandy place"... I remember having a christmas cracker, I remember getting my party hat (which I later sold for 10k to buy a rune med) :fp: if only I knew the future value, anyway I have been playing on and off for years on numberous accounts. I never have been a fan of leveling one thing so I find myself bouncing around a lot between different skills (this ultimately leads to not leveling very fast). I have only ever been a member of one clan - Wilderness Guardians (back in 2006-2008 time frame) -big things I remember back then were members trinonwheel, Geohood, I remember 2 of our members who met in the clan got married (which resulted in one of them retiring from the game if I remember right), and lordy appealing to jagex for a name change. Tuna sweetcorn potatoes were the big food item YOU BETTER HAVE for the wars back then - I remember personally making them by the hundreds then holding hide and seek games for clan members to get their stock free.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is James, if you knew me back then I went by Hunter, I am Male, 25, Live in Virginia Beach, Va, USA,I have 2 children(18 months, and 6 years old), I am no longer a smoker and only enjoy alcohol on rare occasions, for a hobby I volunteer for one of the cities Rescue Squads as a Paramedic - My paid job is as a critical care transport paramedic, I used to be a pharmacy technician - I have given that up, music - call me oldschool but Linkin park, green day, and many others of the likes have always been my favorites however I do listen to a large variety (work with many people with different tastes in music - you get used to liking pretty much everything), I like when people show appreciation for kindness - I dislike people who try to command others without ever standing in their shoes. (it takes a great follower to make a great leader, just as it takes a great EMT to make a great Paramedic.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
As I stated above, I used to be a member of Wilderness Guardians until I had to take some time away due to work, family, and various other personal issues. I am currently applying for DG (at least until I get my mage level up a tad more since that is what I am leveling right now)

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
My multi-combat PvP (war) experience can be 100% attributed to what I learned in many wars back when I was a member of WG. I remember many hours (or minutes) of leaders calling out names over teamspeak and many times being crashed.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
For the most part this will not be an issue however I work a rotating schedule so sometimes it may fall in my workday

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes, Not a problem

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes, again not a problem

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Nothing except occasional work schedule and family.

Beyond that, hopefully I am accepted as I can not wait to be with such a unique and well respected clan again! I met many respectable people during my times in this clan and look forward to the opportunity again.

Mojo

Welcome back to the WG/DG community James :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

This Babylon

btraill

Al

Welcome! Nice intro. Linkin Park and Green Day ftw.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]