• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Xiarga's Introduction. SWAG.

Started by Shwanthony, September 15, 2012, 09:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shwanthony

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Xiarga.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Not sure how long ago I made it. It originally started off as my pure, but my main got banned so I had to up my defence for my clan. As for my name, Xiarga, I guess it means "The Horned Snake." I happened to stumble on this link http://fightingfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Xiarga when I was looking up names for my pure, and I just liked it. Haha. I was really into mythology. It was a phase.  :$

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Anthony, 22, US, drinking, anything, sweet talker, I like short girls, and I hate snooty ones. Lol.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I've heard about WG in the past but I was loyal to my clan at the time. Now one of my good friends is actually in WG so I thought I'd join up with him and make some new friends since it seems my friendlist has been dwindling lately.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
I've got plenty of P2P and F2P pking experience. That's the only reason I play this game. I have countless pures, and even right now my main is still pretty much a tank ranger.

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Shouldn't be a problem. Right now I'm currently on unemployment so I don't have any obligations at this moment.

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. - Please note a comprehensive list of the required items is posted as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums
Yes, I've seen the list of items, and it wont be a problem. I'm not the richest person in the game, but I'm pretty set.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Sounds reasonable.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Not a problem for being on IRC daily, and TS when needed. I'll most likely be on TS just to get to know everyone better regardless. As for checking the forums daily... I can do DAILY. My computer recently has a stroke so the old girl needs a tuneup. But after I fix her up again I'll more then likely be on the forums regularly.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Besides a new permanent job that interferes with clan times, I should be pretty active.

IlIScottIlI

Mojo

Hi, Welcome to the forums :)

Cya in IRC ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

How small do you like your girls? Are we talking dwarf fetish?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Fuxk Chaotic

Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

Shwanthony

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on September 16, 2012, 01:08:53 PM
How small do you like your girls? Are we talking dwarf fetish?

Well my current girl is 4'11" so pretty much dwarfs.  :>

Fuxk Chaotic

Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]