• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

jet pack fail on news.

Started by Kat, January 18, 2012, 09:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN0ma0waB7w

i love how he rams the news caster, then falls in the water xD
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Randy

I think this video is an accurate metaphor for today's broadcast media in society. It remind me of a story about a puppy that lost its way. The puppy, as depicted by the news caster, is just trying explore the depths of reality and show the world what's truly going on. But society, the guy in the jet-pack, pushes him away because not everything goes as planned even though we expect it to. Hence why the puppy lost its way and how the news caster fell into the water. This is why us, the audience, needs to never surrender and remain vigilant while searching for our puppy: reality. Thank you for your contribution Kat and I hope to hear your input on such an eye-opening topic.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Kat

Quote from: Randy on January 18, 2012, 09:49:53 PM
I think this video is an accurate metaphor for today's broadcast media in society. It remind me of a story about a puppy that lost its way. The puppy, as depicted by the news caster, is just trying explore the depths of reality and show the world what's truly going on. But society, the guy in the jet-pack, pushes him away because not everything goes as planned even though we expect it to. Hence why the puppy lost its way and how the news caster fell into the water. This is why us, the audience, needs to never surrender and remain vigilant while searching for our puppy: reality. Thank you for your contribution Kat and I hope to hear your input on such an eye-opening topic.

LOL that movie was legit. but this is an eye opening topic. it means stay away from guys with water jet packs. or maybe ill just throw you in front of one.

oh and btw if you even watched the video the news caster didnt fall into the water. the guy with the water jet pack just rammed him hard enough to make him stumble backwards.

your Best Friend Kat<3  :nyan:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Randy on January 18, 2012, 09:49:53 PM

I don't, wat is, how, erm, if, why do, can you, is this, Doesn't it?

Nope. No idea.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mark

I set the standard.

Kat

Quote from: Mark on January 19, 2012, 06:09:35 AM
America.
move here hair flipper! ill let you live in hick town with the rest of randy's family xD
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mark

Quote from: Kat on January 19, 2012, 07:08:58 AM
America.
move here hair flipper! ill let you live in hick town with the rest of randy's family xD
From what I've heard those beasts are savages and attack you for pennies

I set the standard.

Randy

Quote from: Mark on January 19, 2012, 07:19:02 AM
Quote from: Kat on January 19, 2012, 07:08:58 AM
America.
From what I've heard those beasts are savages and attack you for pennies
also the ones graduating from med and law school   ;)

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Vephy

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.