• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] LoyalH Danny Intro---DG

Started by LoyalH Danny, September 24, 2012, 08:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoyalH Danny

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
LoyalH Danny

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing around 10 years agio as a f2p player, then got members around 5 years agio.  I love to do slayer and mini-games.  I also have 99 fishing currently.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Danny.  I have a disability called auspergers syndrome.  This makes it harder for me to understand some things, but don't worry if you explain it simple, I can understand it right away with little to no questions.  I love riding my city bus system.  I also like to listen to country music.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I was browseing through the rs forums.  I am looking for friends to make and hang out with.  DG

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
None

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
I am not sure

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
yes

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I cannot guarentee that i will be able to be on Irc or TS, I have had past experences with these from other clans that are not good, NOTHING AGAINST YOU GUYS.  My parents have put in place a NO TS OR IRC rule.  If I am using them I could get into sever trouble.  I am very sorry, If this prevents me from joining the clan, I fully understand.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I may not have access to internet November 8-10th (10th is possiable access)

Mojo

Hi Danny, welcome to our forums :)

Cya in IRC! :D

edit: didn't read your intro properly, see my later response below O.o
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ownierage

Hey there.

Welcome to our forums and have a nice stay.

btraill

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on September 24, 2012, 09:10:09 PM
Hi Danny, welcome to our forums :)

Cya in IRC! :D

I don't think he's able to use IRC. He said he wasn't allowed.

Anyways, welcome to the community! Looking forward to meeting you.

BeeBee

Idk how old you are but I'll tell you this now.

WG ts is the most innocent thing ever. Especially with me gone now.
Irc is a bit more understandable because yes, it is more public.

But honestly mate, Ts is a requirement. You should not worry about wg's ts. It's a nice to be.

I hope you can sort something out with parents or WGbecause it'll be a shame to miss out on what the WG community has to offer.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Shwanthony

Welcome Danny!  ^.^ I hope you're able to workout that IRC issue with your parents. It would be nice to have you in there.

Mojo

my bad I didn't read this intro properly  :$

I think the post above me has addressed the issue very well.

Just to add to it:

You don't need a microphone to use TeamSpeak, just speakers to listen.

IRC is more understandable but we do have control over it and can ban people who say stupid things.

I'm surprised your parents know what IRC and TS is lol :P

I think you can just about get away with not being on IRC though. TeamSpeak is more important because without TeamSpeak for PvP the organisation is much much worse.

Final note, even if you can't join you can still hang around our forums and Clan Chat when it's open :)

Hope to catch you on RS or Forums soon!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Spoke with him earlier today and he said he can't use the forums. :/

You're always welcome to consider us in the future.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS