• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Hi my name is Fairlady_Z_X and I am an alcoh....

Started by Fairlady_Z_X, November 19, 2012, 05:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairlady_Z_X

No i'm not an alcoholic but it's fun to introduce yourself that way ;)

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current: Fairlady_Z_X, I had an account back in 2006 but my memory is fuzzy about the username, Which is why i had to make a new account in 2010, Which is the current one.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started back in 2006 and played for about 2 years pretty hardcore, I got upto level 118 and i believe the account limit was 126 or 128, Can't remember for sure. Like i said the new account is a bit more recent but i'm not new to RS. My fav activities were back then events with my clan, merching, making monies, and warring and other fun activities with the clan, Which is the main reason i'm looking for a clan now because now that i've got a good account going again  i  miss those things!

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Gary, I am 23 years of age, For a few more days...:( I live in canada and hobbies include, playing games ofc, working out, playing with guns, programming, watching hockey etc etc, About my talents, I am way too talented even though most people don't notice, If i start listing my talents i think i would clog up your traffic with the amount of information that i'll list. About my likes and dislikes, you can clearly see i like to rabble on and try to make people laugh, which most of you probably didn't. I like to socialize, I am a social animal afterall. Dislikes are in terms of gaming, scammers, lurers, two-faced people, liars, and stuck-up people in general. Oh an almost forgot to mention, People that say "YOLO"

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Applying for DG, heard of you guys through the tip.it forums. You guys seem organized. The time-zones may work in my favor.

Your PvP Experience
I'll be honest with you, I am probably Tera-bad right now, But i was a beast when i actually PvP'd back in the day so as soon as i get going again, I'll probably just kill people by looking at them.

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Again, not going to lie, No recent experience whatsoever, I am a quick learner though, One of trillions of my talents.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Fo Sho Cuz. (Yes)

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
There is a slight chance where i could die unexpectedly, If that were to happen i may not be able to attend events but i will try my best and with the talents i've got that is very unlikely to happen for a couple of centuries.

Thanks for taking time to read my BS, Hope to hear some good news soon.
Fair.

btraill

Bahaha, your answer to the last question was quite comical.  :nyan:

I'm also Canadian (Ontario). Welcome to the boards!

Mojo

I like your app Gary, welcome :)

Nice to see dat Canada unit expanding!

See you in IRC soon :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Fairlady_Z_X

Thanks for the kind words, It's nice to know we have a few Canadians in the clan, We are a rare species. Kevin, I will probably have to kill you for saying that now. :woeh:

I'll try to be on IRC as much as possible.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Patty

Hello Gary! Welcome. Sure you'll fit in nicely here :).

Wayshow

Al

Lol.

This intro was really funny. Top 5 I've read. Hope to see you in the IRC soon. Welcome to the clan!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Pacman Syu

... oh man  :woeh:

Welcome, Gary :) So uhhh.. do you have a Fairlady Z? Do you like the old S30's?
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Fairlady_Z_X

I own a Fairlady ZX:)

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

I see you in IRC often. PM one of the staff listed in the How to Join topic and ask them for an interview ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Moheb

SpidyMan

Mojo

I think we let this one slip, he was in IRC for a few days and nobody interviewed him :/

Have to decline because you haven't completed the interview.

Next time I suggest you try and directly ask the staff members instead of just sitting in IRC ;)

Feel free to reapply :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]