• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [DS] Samskeryti

Started by SamskerytiB, February 09, 2016, 08:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamskerytiB

DS INTRODUCTION: Samskeryti

My RuneScape Name: Samskeryti
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 16
My Total Level: 139
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape mid-2006 and am just recently coming back after a hiatus. My favourite part of runescape has always been questing and the ambiance; I like exploring and hanging out with people. I am a reasonably high level in runescape (128) but after reading about it I feel like it's time to move over to darkscape which I have been wanting to do for a while.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been in 2 clans during my time playing runescape, the first being Aus Legends in 2007-2008 which was a Pvm/community clan. The second was Aus Legacy from 2010-2011 where I took on a minor leadership role organizing events with others. Both times I quit due to study on good terms.

About me: My name is Matthew and I'm from Australia. I enjoy games, playing/listening to music, and am a bit of a coffee/alcohol snob. All round I'm pretty easy going and just enjoy talking to people both in life and when in game.

I heard about WG through: Found online in 2006, too low level to join, promptly forgot and just re-found

Mojo

Hey Samskeryti great app there and sorry that nobody responded yet.

If you're still interested in joining then click Discord at the top of the forums and get in touch with me :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]