• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] sonof z3us, 103

Started by buakaw, January 23, 2014, 10:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buakaw

WG INTRODUCTION: sonof z3us

My RuneScape Name: sonof z3us
My Previous RSNs: smackdatbutt
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing runescape at the age of 13, i am now 18. i used to range/ags pk allot on pre-eoc and i did also allot of soulwars wars.my name was smackdatbutt because i was owning at edge pking :) .
now i use sonof z3us because it inspired me in real life to get a healthy lifestyle and workout sometimes.
my favourite skills is range,str,hp,woodcutting.
i used to love soulwarsing but there is no more in 07 so i love multi pking thats why i want to join this friendschat.

P.S. : sorry for my bad english :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i used to be in a soulwars clan but i don't remember the name annymore was a long time ago

About me: im a male student , i am 18 years old and i live in belgium, my hobbies are muai thai fighting but now its fitness, i like pump up music like eminem , i dont really have an impresive talent :P . wat i like is people that dont talk behind your back , if you have annything to say then come and tell it face to face.
i dislike school :D that is to much xp waste! :)

I heard about WG through: runescape oldschool forums
I want to join because: i simply love clan warring . but i was not able to find such a good organized clan as you guys.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: not really if something happends i will let you guys know

Patty

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]