• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My 2015 Extra-Life Campaign! (Please read!)

Started by Zelix Xilez, October 29, 2015, 11:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelix Xilez

Hey there Guardians. Those of you that are serious gamers like myself may have heard of Extra-Life. It's an annual event organized by Children's Miracle Network that allows gamers to raise money for various children's hospitals throughout the country. It takes the form of a 24 hour gaming marathon on November 7th (that's the official date, but you can do it whenever you want).

So what I am asking of you guys is that you take a look at my fundraising page at the bottom of this post, and if you can, make a donation. Any amount helps, and it all goes straight to Children's Miracle Network to help kids who need it.

I'll be keeping this thread open and updating it with what I accomplish during my marathon, which I will be doing on DarkScape. If you make a reasonable size donation (like $10 or more), I will let you decide how I spend 30 minutes of the marathon! It has to be something I can *actually* do, so telling me to solo Nex obviously isn't going to happen.

The link to my fundraising page! ---> http://www.extra-life.org/participant/Zelix

Mojo

Best of luck with your fundraising. Sounds like an excellent cause!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zelix Xilez

Updating my Mac to OS X 10.11.1 El Capitan so I can install OBS for Twitch streaming. I'm going to be doing my marathon at a friend's house with better internet so I *should* be able to stream my event. If I am able to, I will post my channel info here and probably everywhere else :P

PineappleTom

Would be cool to watch your stream, good luck fundraising!