• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] My application

Started by Chilli, January 28, 2013, 09:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilli

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Mascherano is my current, it comes from the Argentinian footballer, Barcelona and ex-liverpool Javier mascherano.
Log in name is Sabre chilli, had a few daft names such as; Bumder, Sloppydump, Sickly sabre.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Had this account since around early 2005 ish, made it to join The sabre clan at the time, as it was before the name change rule was dropped. Played more or less constantly since that time. My history is pretty much, i joined Sabres in 2004, held numerous ranks, Events coordinator, recruitment, warlord elite and finally i was leader for a long time. I was in Hells-hilts for a few years a high level PVM clan, Since my clan more or less fizzled out i've wanted another clan to boost my enjoyment in the game, as its boring playing by your self.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My real name is Tom Warner, im 23 years old and very male. I live in Cheshire, UK. My hobbies include on-line gaming of course, computer repairs, phone repairs ( Currently repairing iPhone's for easy money ) I do like to go fishing on occasion when i get chance to these days, mainly carp fishing. I'm an AVID Liverpool FC fan, and most football, yes its football not soccer you damn yanks. I play in my towns local 5 a side football leauge. I also play some hockey. As for music i'll listen to more or less anything, my taste is pretty vast, but generally its hip hip, metal and hardcore ( not that darren style shite, gabber, industrial etc) Main talents are really to look at something and know how it works mechanically, I love repairing anything electrical. Dislike: Mushrooms.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
WG spawned from my former clan, The sabre clan. The whole anti-rpk idea, so naturally ive been in touch or involved with WG for many years, Even led a few of the huge old school federation raids.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Shit loads m8, Warlord for sabres for 3 years, federation warlord. backup caller for yourselfs on raids on many occasions

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
9gmt weekday is perfect for me more or less

7. Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums?  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game.
Yeh m8
8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yeh m8

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yep

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Whipped at weekends by the girlfriend

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

BeeBee

Chillliiiii <3

Where in Cheshire? I live close to Chester myself :3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

IlIScottIlI

Chilli

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on January 28, 2013, 09:37:57 PM
Chillliiiii <3

Where in Cheshire? I live close to Chester myself :3

Winsford, not far from crewe or chester tbh

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Al

welcome m8

remember, if you have any questions you can pm me.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Dratz

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Wayshow

what the actual fuck

hai warner

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]