• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Wilderness Update - 13th March

Started by Mojo, March 04, 2014, 04:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Quote from: Mod Mat KMods Ash, John C and Reach have put in a superhuman effort with the development of the Rejuvenating the Wilderness project. So much so that we have moved our internal launch date forward.

We're so pleased with how the development process is going that we wanted to let you know that you will be able to experience the outcome of the Rejuvenating the Wilderness update on the 13th March.

In this update there will be six new bosses, a new resource area, the fountain of rune where you can cast a spell without using any runes, a pvp God Wars dungeon, new monsters, new armour, the fabled Dragon Pickaxe and a whole host of other updates.

So, sharpen your swords, buff your armour and get ready. With more risk, there is more reward.

The Old School Team
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

D3mons dead

get your mage&range levels up prior to this update guys,
we can become that shield of the skillers again!!!

His Lordship

Wizard

Going to be fun when it begins I think.

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Al

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 04, 2014, 04:08:45 AM
Quote from: Mod Mat K
So, sharpen your swords, buff your armour and get ready. With more risk, there is more reward.

Trimming armor 200k. ##

But nice guys, really looking forward to see how this plays out.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mack

That's cool my stream next week is pking :D! Maybe we can get some trips going for WG so I can advert our clan :) !