• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My Introduction

Started by uptown 5000, October 06, 2011, 01:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uptown 5000

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? WG

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started rs back in classic days in 03 I believe. I love to kill boss monsters (dks are my favorite)
3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Well I'm 20 years of age. I live in Alaska, United States. I'm ,thankfully, white. My hobbies can be figured out just by asking me, I'm quite talkative. I also like to smoke weed so just forwarned I'll be high 95% of the time I'm on but it does not effect my gameplay at all. It just effects my goofiness =D

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I have 2 friends in WG and they have said nothing but good things about it so why not join?

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I know Lord Lavits and Rememberwhy. Two very good IRL friends of mine.

6. Any additional comments:
Taaaalk to me, I never shut up lol

Lordlavits01

I know this guy  :O he's grade a nub  :woeh:  :nyan: :nyan:

Mark

Welcome to the Community :)

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Why are you "thankfully" white? Lol
Welcome to wg :P

Lordlavits01

Quote from: Wayshow on October 06, 2011, 04:04:10 AM

I didn't notice this but you pointing it out made me lol, it's his sense of humor.

Zemus

Hey Wade, welcome to the community!
Sams a pretty cool guy so i'm sure you'll fit in fine here, maybe we can all do some bosses together :3

PineappleTom

Hey buddy - welcome to the community :D

It's always nice to see new faces, I hope you like what you find!

Planolocal

STONER UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ##
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Rachellove9

Quote from: Wayshow on October 06, 2011, 04:04:10 AM

Silly that was humor.  He is camouflaged in the snow where he lives.  Same as being blonde when the sun is out.

Welcome to WG and looking forward to meeting you.  You will have much to talk to Rob about.  He is a professional farmer in CA.  He often puts up some pictures of his crops.  Be careful with your weight as the munchies add some pounds. 

Shinhwa

WADDDDDDDDDDDDDDE! You're new RSN makes me wonder if you really gay now...>.>