• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

hello..? O;

Started by yarli, December 09, 2011, 10:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarli

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
For now as i have lower cmb lvl, Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
History you say.. I'm not quite sure about when i started. I had like 4 other accounts :woeh: so it's hard to say when i first started to play rs. What i do know is that since i have my membership out there i wont stop playing for a loooong time, really..
Its about half-a-year of my memb. and its fun every single day.. Before, all those years i was f2p and that's why i stopped playing so many times. It was hard to achieve something for me back then.
About activities.. I find my self liking temple trekking.. donno why.. its just fun for me;)

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Well if you really want to know..^^ Im 24yo and im from poland.. Currently i live in uk for about 2years or so. Mikolaj is my name but i usually say that calling me Nicolas is far more easier for everybody. And it's proven to be working just fine^^ I'm a male if you didn't noticed :wtf:
Hobbies.. Watching anime, reading  manga, annoying friends at teamspeak3 server[its hard to resist not to do so :3 ]. If you wanna talk, join me at team speak3 server, rs2.teamspeak.pl:2500 Don't be afraid if nather will take you from waiting room to elsewhere.. I don't bite, not on beginning..  muahaha.. lol..
Many of my friends say that i should go to university on philosophy but im not sure why should i ^^
Music.. woah.. way to much to say here.. Cant live without it. Right now i'm in some japanese stuff from anime series, like ost from hellsing, bleach, fairy tale, air gear and lots of others.. Beside that usually i listen to rock, blues... You may want to look into my profile at last.fm,
comrade1987
Skills.. Donno what to say about it.. I can breath..?  :wtf:
What i do like is to talk with people over team speak3 and from time to time, annoy them;) other things that i also like will be my sweet secret :woeh:
Well i think that's most of my sins.. Those which i didn't mentioned i do not regret :nyan:

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
By looking at tip.it site i managed to find some info about you. Why i wanna join...? Then let me ask you something, why play for yourself when you can play with and for someone..

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
none that i'm aware of..

6. Any additional comments:
>>your advert here<<  O.o

Wayshow

Ohai :D
Poland huh, Czesc then :P
I like temple trekking too :P
welcome ^^

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Welcome to the DG/WG community!  :D

feel free to post an application! :nyan:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Firelion

How do you say 'hello' in Poland?

Welcome, Mikolaj.  ^.^
RSN: Firelion08
Alt RSN: Jaydelart

yarli

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on December 09, 2011, 06:17:28 PM
feel free to post an application! :nyan:
all preparations for that are finished, well almost all.. whats left is nick reg. at irc.. :@

Quote from: Firelion on December 09, 2011, 06:42:54 PM
How do you say 'hello' in Poland?

Welcome, Mikolaj.  ^.^
Wayshow already said it once :P
But anyway, czesc and also witaj ^^

Quote from: Wayshow on December 09, 2011, 11:19:32 AM
Ohai :D
Poland huh, Czesc then :P
I like temple trekking too :P
welcome ^^
ohaio ^^
the magical trekking lol:P