• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

H_o_W's Intro

Started by Hog Of War, December 13, 2011, 07:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Of War

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?This Introduction is for the Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I've been playing Runescape for 3-4 years. I like training combat stats, and prayer. I like clan wars a lot, it's always been something fun for me. It's common for me to have a pig related name, For some reason i've always had a pig related name. I don't plan on changing Hog Of War, that name basically describes everything about my RS character.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I am 17, my family calls me moose as a nickname XD. I live in the U.S, the state of California. I'm a male who likes playing guitar a lot. I love listening to the blues, old blues rock music, a little bit of psychedelic music all old school stuff i guess. I like playing sports. My favorite NFL team are the Denver Broncos, My favorite club soccer team is FC Barcelona. I like watching MMA, and i also like watching American Le Man races. I am almost always listening to music or playing guitar though.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about WG for a while. Never knew what you were all really about though. Today i came across one of your recruitment topics in Zybez, and I became interested in joining.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
No

6. Any additional comments:
Nice to meet you all.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Owen

Hey man, nice intro, welcome to the community :D

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vephy

Hey welcome to WG, Cali unit ftw.

Wayshow

l0l moose <33
welcome to wg ^^ we have a moose here too  <3

PineappleTom

Yeah! Another moose :D! Welcome man.

Mojo

welcome to the WG/DG community moose number 2! :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wind_Arcus

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Rachellove9

/GE Moose Treats

Nice to meet you.  I love Moose.