• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color]Introduction

Started by capone212, March 09, 2012, 08:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capone212

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
capone212

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started RuneScape in 2004. My RuneScape name is based of Alphonse Capone. I enjoy doing Slayer on RS and PKing.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Alex, I'm a male and 17 years old. I'm from the United States. My hobbies are BMXing, Hacky Sacking(Hacking) and RuneScape. I listen to Metal, Dubstep. One of my talents are Hacking. I'm a easy going person so I really dont have "likes and dislikes".

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about Wilderness Guardians from Ray1578(RSN), which is also a friend in real life. I want to join Wilderness Guardians to expand the Fun of RuneScape and play with RS Players as a group. I want to join WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Yes, The clans name was "crazie s line". My involvement in the clan was just to particapate in a few events (Bossing).
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes I have read and agreed to the rule.

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

Hey glad to see you applied too.
Ray and I have been friends for a long time on RS.
Good luck and look forward to meeting you.
Peace
Rachy

Mark

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Coach

Welcome Alex let me know if i can help you in any way!

BeeBee

Welcome Alex, I myself used to ride :D

Come on IRC for an Interview.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Frozen 10

Hacking on good terms?

Welcome Alex!

ray1578

as in hacky sacking, the sport

Frozen 10

Ohh my bad. Reading to fast.  :3

Owen

Hi Alex, feel free to come on IRC to hang out with the clan and continue your application :)

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Warcow1992

:nyan:

as long as you dont dislike cows  :S

:nyan:
Moo!~

dnt say k 0

PineappleTom

I will lock this. Pm me if you see this Alex. It can easily be re-opened and re-addressed.

I hope to hear from you!

QuoteLast Active: March 09, 2012, 09:53:57 pm