• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hows it going? Err...

Started by aniscene, July 26, 2011, 07:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aniscene

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Descendant Guardians :)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started runescape in 2006 and my original RSN was hbk_rulz629. Basically, I was 12 and watched wrestling. "HBK" was my favourite wrestler and therefore the name came to fruition.
My current rsn is 'suckingkiss'. A stupid reasoning for this also, I just think it'd be funny to suck in when you're about to kiss someone.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm 17 and Canadian... Oh, and a guy.
I guess I like playing the drums, guitar, piano and that stuff. I'm heading into university this september for Health Sciences and would love to enter the health profession. I head to a lot of local shows and am active in the art and music scene here. On the topic of music, it basically consumes my life and I listen to just about anything. I like everyone and dislike dustbunnies.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Heard about you guys on zybez. Apart from the nifty graphic thingie that you guys had, I thought I'd fit right in here. Not to mention your IRC chat is friendly as hell.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Nope, but I love meeting people :)

6. Any additional comments:
None

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Frozn X Bow

Welcome :)

Talk more in IRC and you'll get to know us more

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards hope you enjoy your stay

Wayshow

whats ur name?
oh... dustbunnies give me allergies :(
welcome :)

aniscene

Hey-yo!
The name is Gaib and dustbunnies suck :(

Creeper975

His Lordship

I'm curios to hear what the "nifty graphic thingie" is lol.
Regardless, welcome to WG mate. I'm very glad you chose this clan of all the clans you could have had.
I hope I get to know you a bit better.

aniscene

It was the intro, reminded me of adventure quest :3
And thank you! It's an honour!

Shinhwa

I LOVE your sig! You're my new best friend! *Huggles* If you need anything let me know!

Jean

aniscene

Shinhwa

Joey

-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Taibz

"Not to mention your IRC chat is friendly as hell." I must have been outside or something  :-\ Lol jk

Welcome to the Guardian Community! :)
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

James

welcome to the community ;d <3