• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [SG] F_E_R_R_0

Started by Ferro, July 25, 2013, 02:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferro

SG INTRODUCTION: F_E_R_R_0

My RuneScape Name: F_E_R_R_0
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well i started runescape 2004 when i came to sweden. I diden't know what runescape was since i came..So i have been playing runescape alot. I like to train mostly its pking and mini-games.

My Rs name means Fast killing things.

My past/current clans/teams are: Long time ago i was in a clan named Divine Tanks i was one of the lowest level i was that player who lure the people...
About me: My irl name is marlon i was born 1994 mean that im 19 years.. im from cuba but living in sweden since 2004
Soccer its my hobbies same as Rs

I heard about SG through: I saw a video of it and i liked it...
I want to join because: Frendly and have some fun

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Al

Welcome Ferro! From Cuba to Sweden...wowe nice. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Flames377

Wizard

Welcome, hope to see you get the rest of your app done by your interview, visit us in #WG_LOBBY on SwiftIRC.

Al

It looks like this guy quit and found our post somewhere, Reddit, YouTube, or whatever and then decided to come back to Scape. He hasn't gained any exp in 2 months (or more, I didn't bother to keep tracking), even though he still has membership.

I would decline him now, up to staff of course but a week is enough. Maybe should keep that as a rule from now on, unless the person said he was gonna be gone.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS