• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

If you'd have to pick...

Started by sulaiman400, August 09, 2011, 09:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

Solo artists too? Clapton

Mega Fat or Mega Skinny?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Keith

Depends on what it is! I'll assume it's a cheeseburger and say Mega Fat.

Worst thing ever?

BeeBee

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Vio

NCIS

Favourite electronics brand?

Bam

Armybuilder

Scarface

Squirtel or Charmander

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

BeeBee

Squirtle, because i will make him get bigger and grow cannons in his shell....I'll rename him Blastoise.

Strength Potions or Sara brews?

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Kayaking

Chocolate donut or Chocolate Eclair (the pastry not sweet)

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

BeeBee

Chocolate Eclair, FROM SAYERS <3333333 YUMMY

#1 tank or #1 hybrid

Shinhwa

Armybuilder

Death_Outlaw

Neither i have a pure hatred for hot drinks.

Gel or Wax?

Wayshow

wax. i cant stand gel.... its sticky
sun or moon

Armybuilder

Moon HOOOWWWLLLLL

Rather be Vampire or Werewolf.

(NORMAL DAMN VAMPIRE NOT THOSE GAY SPARKLY ONES)

BeeBee

Werewolf...you can do shit without giving a damn...and you can go on all fours like a baws...and you can live as a human in the daytime

'The' Or 'Gladz'

Vio

Gladz

PvPJoey or SavageRaven?

PvPJoey:
Difference between Joey and You Raven

SavageRaven:
Never gonna stop me

BeeBee

both idiots.
Keanu take over the runescape vlogging world pls

Dogs unit (rot) or Owls (brut)

Wayshow

dogs cuz dogs are cute

suntan lotion of sunburn?

Death_Outlaw

Sunlotion. Because if you're an absolute idiot like me and forget to wear it on a skiing trip. And get burned to shreds on the first day. Its very painful when some school-mate slaps you on the back of the neck.

Shinhwa

Animal?

Do Lizards and Frogs count? Can't stand them.

Stuffed animal or Chocolates?

Wayshow

macho guys have stuffed animals  ##

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

tom or jerry?

Shinhwa

Tom because IL Rodney.

13 Ghosts or House on Haunted Hill