• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Sports Gambling

Started by Jayson, September 04, 2011, 11:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayson

Anyone else gamble alot of sports?

I have been betting for about a year and a half now, mostly on NBA (National Basketball League) and AFL (Australian Rules Football).

Recently I have started researching into the games deeply and spending most of my days looking at stats and trends and putting an all most full time study into the games.

So this weekend was my first weekend of betting since my study, and as I type this, I am 40 minutes away from winning $3000 after starting the weekend with $100.

MATH RULES LOLZ

If any Aussies wants tips for gambling I can help out :)

Note, I wasn't 100% sure of wins, that would be impossible, I am more around 80%, but the bets I put on have a pay out of around $6 for every dollar spent, so its well worth the study :)

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Raging Mage2

Nice job Jayson, I rather like playing Roulette to win ;)

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Jayson

yea roulette is good, but i'd take a 80% chance of winning 6x the amount of money over 50% chance of 2x the money from roulette lol.

:))))))) loving life

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Seb

I usually bet on soccer/football matches as I get a free bet with my ticket, I once won £1500 betting on the other team to come back from 2-0 Down to win 4-2

Mojo

i opened a bet365 account ages ago with £10, betted twice and i'm now £2.94 up. haven't betted since.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

I set the standard.

Abs L

Wow.

Well done Jayson, I guess that hard work studying trends & researching payed off.
I'm surprised it did, since I have a very narrow-minded view on gambling & betting but if you incorporated Maths into it, then that's pretty cool!
And hell yeah, 80% chance of winning who wouldn't bet their money on that#

Anyway, keep it up :3
"Don't get cleaned" - Staking advaise lolol :3

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

iColin

I bet on College football bowl games and March madness every year. I usually bet people if my team is playing a friends team.

Jeezy the Snowman ^^

Joey

I used to bet Stogg's and money. Stogg's are ciggerretts. I normally did 5-20 or 30-40 a game. Only football, basketball wasn't my sport. When I was younger it was.
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~