• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Game of Thrones Season 3

Started by Creeper975, March 25, 2013, 12:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper975

So less than a week to go, trailers look so sick, I can't wait. Who else is excited?

Game Of Thrones Season 3: Trailer - Extended Version

no book spoilers plz

SquelchyFish

Well horny for it, didn't realize until I was balls deep in Owens FB page, stalking.

Going to overlap with the UK Walking Dead, so there won't be a dry spot of shitty TV before the next decent series.

Asaad

I have a feeling there's too many ppl watching this at the same time. Wouldn't it be fun if we were on ts while watching it?
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Randy

Having a GoT party at my place ##

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

yingyang06

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

SquelchyFish

Quote from: Asaad on March 25, 2013, 01:32:44 PM
I have a feeling there's too many ppl watching this at the same time. Wouldn't it be fun if we were on ts while watching it?

I find things like this are too good to be ruined by commentary

His Lordship

Maybe tinychat, muted, so that we have SOME connection to each other.

Owen

My dick is fizzing with excitement, can't wait.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Shinhwa

I've been wait for months now. I can't wait!

Josheh

If someone could live stream it that would be amazing! I have to download it and that takes time so I couldn't watch it live with you

SOMEONE LIVE STREAM IT PLS

Member since 8-8-8

Creeper975

http://www.stream2watch.me/

This website livestreams all the big US channels including HBO, but its not the best of quality. I prefer waiting a bit longer and just torrenting them.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years