• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] klumpen60

Started by klumpen60, May 25, 2016, 08:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klumpen60

OSRS INTRODUCTION: klumpen60

My RuneScape Name: klumpen60
My Previous RSNs: My RuneScape Name: klumpen60
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 105
My Stats:

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 105
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: So my username is klumpen60. I often gets recognize by dutch people but my name is not really dutch. I was young when i created my account and i believe it was the first thing that occured in my head back then.

My favourite skill except for combat has to be herblore. It is a relaxing skill.

Though, I like pking and doing bosses the most. Since I am mostly playing alone I am not able to do all bosses, which is unfortunate.

It would be fun to join a clan to do the things i havnt been able to do so far.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Member of WG earlier.

About me: About me: So, my name is Tony, im 22y/o from Sweden. I am a university student, studying system engineering/system developer. I like to workout, playing counter-strike and obviously RS. I can listen to all kind of music, there is no set genre for me. If you would like to know something else you can just ask.

I heard about WG through: I wanted to join a clan.
I want to join because: It looks like a serious clan and it would be an honour to play with WG. As I mentioned earlier, I have mostly been playing solo since the 07

I heard about WG through: Google
I want to join because: It looks like a serious clan and it would be an honour to play with WG. As I mentioned earlier, I have mostly been playing solo since the 07

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School & work

WG Genesis

I do remember seeing you in the clan. What happened? Did you fail to graduate or did you leave for other reasons?

Regardless, would be nice to see you back :)

LilRyan

I CE Y

WG Ajaji

Good to have you back. Hop on discord and ask for an app review and I'll be glad to review it for you.

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.

Welcome aboard!