• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Hathor666's Application to 07 WG

Started by Hathor666, March 11, 2013, 07:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hathor666

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan 07

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My rsn has almost always been Hathor666, I changed it for a few months as a prank to Adrizzile.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Well I started playing back in 04, with my little brother. He stopped playing after about 2 years, but I kept on playing off and on ever sence. I chose Hathor666 because I am a big fan of egyptian mythology, and hathor just happened to be my fav goddes at the time. I chose 666 because i didnt want some computer generated crap after my name, so I chose something most people fear/dislike.

Some of my fav activites on rs are: Barrows, Pking, wars, fight pits, and of course who can forget DK's.

I have always enjoyed pking and wars, I even like helping other people train for them. I've tried the EoC rs and can't really get into it very much, so I decided to go play 07.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Well my real life name is Raymond, but I go by Ray, and my IRC names is Hathor|Ray. I am 24 years old, I am working full time and going to college part time at FRCC (Front range Community College) I am currently working on my computer graphics degree. I want to make video games for a liveing, or just do computer programming. I live in the United States, which I don't very much like, I would rather be in the UK, or japan.

Well with the free time I do manage to get I play RS on, but when its nice i like to go hiking/ rock climbing seeing as the area where I live has some really awsome spots. Some of my talents include being able to pick up any accent I want (but it has a draw back i end up being stuck in that accent for a while), I am also really good with languages, I am currently learning mandoran and japanese.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG? Also, which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
Old School.

Uhhhhh...... Well Tbh I dont remember how I orignaly heard of WG, its just been so long. I have tried being in other clans and it just hasn't been the same as when I was in WG, the communitys usaly lack what ever it is that WG has, or I just can't stand some of the members/leaders of the clan.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Well I haven't pked in like 2-3 years and I was pretty good back then, I have been a Raid leader for a few other clans, I was also a Warlord for Triforce like 4 years ago. I enjoy helping people learn how to tank and be good at raids. I have been to many of WG's wars and raids over the years.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes I can, and when my schedual refuses to be moved around I will make sure to let one of the officers/council members know.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC unvite.
Of course, I am always pking I will keep my gear as stocked as possible.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
yes I under stand that they are mandatory, Haven't they always been?

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes I do.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Well Other then Finals and maybe being asked to work over time nope not really.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Creeper975

Hathor666

Thanks guys its good to be back. Time to get on the raiding road again H00ty h00t!!!!!!

Wayshow

Wayshow: fluent in Mandarin, English, and Taiwanese. Knows conversational German, and can understand some Japanese
I win ##
Haha wb :P

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

yingyang06

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Rachellove9

Some of his favorite activities:  Tanking with Rachy in the wildy.

So glad to have you back with us.
So many great times when you were here before.

Jesse

Welcome back to the clan, and congrats on being accepted! It's good to have ya back :)

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]