• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] space peanut

Started by steve, October 27, 2015, 12:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve

OSRS INTRODUCTION: space peanut

My RuneScape Name: space peanut
My Previous RSNs: b1gd0ub13s,dirtyblack, dirtyirl
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 123
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: How's it going, I started playin back 2010 started again when oldschool was introduced a while back. I enjoy wildy pking a lot, also castlewars and some bossing from time to time. I chose the name space peanut because its from joe dirt and it makes me laugh.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been in 2 pvm clans, the first was retribution and the owner was, W a r g 0 d, it had about 40-50 members, was in it long enough for captain then general rank then leader shut clan down. after that I was in a friends cc, I Spartan I, with other fellow friends from warg0d cc, for a month or so and since then less n less people are playin.

About me: My names steven, I'm 25, from Michigan. Hobbies include playing x box, tossin the ball for the dog, and tunin the girlfriend out while I play rs :D

I heard about WG through: runescape clan forum
I want to join because: Really wanting to get back and involved with group pvp/pvm

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

Mojo

Hey Steven, we have similar combat stats, the others are way higher than mine tho :P

Ask in IRC for an app review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus