• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Name is Alex

Started by Name is Alex, December 15, 2016, 04:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Name is Alex

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Name is Alex

My RuneScape Name: Name is Alex
My Previous RSNs: AlexTheFatty, TheFatGuyAlex, ThatGuyAlex, lukeman
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Starting playing in 04 was young then but got the concepts. Iwas really big into skilling then, but now I am more into PVP. Played up until 08 took a break and came back in 2015 to start again. Right now I am workiong on 99 Combat stats then 99 range, magic, and prayer. 

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Never really in any, just chilled with friends in Teamspeak. But I  have been starting to play 07 a lot more so why not play with people and have some fun.

About me: I am a male, over the age of 18. I live in the US, and I enjoy playing games, going to the gym, and other things. I do not like annoying people, and I like chill people. I work at a Sushi restaurant, and I work overnight at resort.

I heard about WG through: Heard about it via the runescape forums, I just googled OSRS Clans.
I want to join because: I want to chill with people and voice chat, not just sit and do nothing alone.

Rebourne

Welcome here! I see you want to join as guardian(PvP) member.  We recently updated our pvp requirements to 85 magic and 85 ranged. I think the best you can do now is joining as guildsman, train your mage to 85 and then upgrade to guardian. Best of luck!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Restore PvP

Hey! Welcome! As Rebourne has stated if you want to be a PvP based member you need 85 magic as well as 85 range. Don't worry, you can still join as a Guildsmen (Non-PvP) and transfer to Guardian (PvP) after you've got the correct requirements.

Also, a bit more info in your answers would be greatly appreciated. I suggest looking at previously accepted intro's for an ideal of what is expected.For example, how did you hear about WG through Reddit?

- Restore PvP

Frozen 10

Mojo

Hey there welcome. Add a bit more info then hop on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Name is Alex

I will get on Discord tonight, I also read you can have a total level above 1250 and I am around 1300+ ish.

Mojo

Quote from: Name is Alex on December 15, 2016, 09:25:32 PM
I will get on Discord tonight, I also read you can have a total level above 1250 and I am around 1300+ ish.
You can partake in non-PvP events with 1250 total but not PvP
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP