• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] J0bx

Started by J0bx, December 16, 2016, 12:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0bx

OSRS INTRODUCTION: J0bx

My RuneScape Name: J0bx
My Previous RSNs: TUUUUUUUUNA, Doge Poo
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing about 10 years ago, been on and off since then. almost maxed in rs3 until osrs came out. i still hop over occasionally. My favorite things on osrs are probably slayer bossing and pking. I stopped playing rs3 when i reached my goal of getting a yellow party hat. Now I mostly do slayer and pvm but i am looking to get back into pking.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in an rs3 clan called "Kustion Elite" until it died out when osrs came out.

About me: i am a 22 year old male in college just looking to pass free time with some good old fashion runescape. I also play xbox one, mostly overwatch, destiny, rocket league and call of duty.

I heard about WG through: osrs forums
I want to join because: looking for a group of people to hang out with and go pking. I have not been in a clan since rs3 and i am looking to get that experience once again.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nope

Restore PvP

Hi! Welcome to the boards!

Pm Mojo, Jared, or myself in Discord for your app review when ready.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP