• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Green][Accepted][/color] [07] ChinaDog

Started by ChinaDog, December 16, 2016, 12:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChinaDog

OSRS INTRODUCTION: ChinaDog

My RuneScape Name: ChinaDog
My Previous RSNs: Active Eight, ActiveM8
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 102
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: multi pked back in rs2 to eoc. i like training whatever needs training, no favorite. My friends irl call me ChinaDog as a nickname. This account was originally supposed to be a ranged tank. But then i realized i was just limiting myself if i was doing that. and that i would probably get destroyed in multipking, seeing as thats what i wanted to do with this account all along, so i decided to make this account a main. 91 runecrafting on this account is probably the stat im most proud of. Took me like 3 months. ive played runescape on and off for about 7 years. then quit because my old pking clans fell apart due to eoc.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: been in like maybe 3-4 clans total ever. I was part of o one of the last pking clans in rs back when eoc came out. my most recent was Evolve Clan but nothing really ever happens there. Just another boring clan.  my current cc im talking in is Talk cc. Not really a clan. just a public cc full of trolls.

About me: I am a 21 year old male. I like playing runescape. and sleeping.

I heard about WG through: osrs clan forums
I want to join because: I want to be part of a multipking clan, a good one.I never really was into 1v1 pking. I always found that multi pking was 10x more exciting. Mostly because you have a team. You have teammates who lookout for you . I also havent really multipked in awhile so having people to help wouldnt hurt aswell. Your boy has been skilling since August and really want to finally have fun. Might be the clan for me. :)

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no not really. maybe besides more work hours.

Restore PvP

Welcome to the boards! Glad you found us and the discord.

- Restore PvP

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.