• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

First episode of Legend of Korra leaked!

Started by Randy, March 19, 2012, 12:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

This takes place many years after Avatar: The Last Airbender

http://dubhappy.com/the-legend-of-korra-episode-1/

Edit: Just finished it. SO GOOD!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Jayson

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Jayson

Just watched it. Looks good but it'll be weird to adjust. I think they should have done an episode since we last saw aang

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

His Lordship

Fuck... must watch when I get home.
Hope to God it's not taken down.

Eregion2

It's basically everywhere on the internet, so you'll find it somewhere.

It was really good, although the quality was pretty poor. Can't wait to see it in proper HD in a month.

Republic City basically being 1920s New York City was a very interesting setting.

The Statue of Liberty is now a giant statue of Aang!  :woeh:

Asaad

I watched the first 4 minutes but stopped because something this epic shouldn't be viewed in 240p. Waiting on April 15-16 for it to be aired on Nickelodeon.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Keith

Randy. In all honesty, is it worth watching all of avatar? I saw a few back in the day and they were pretty good but I don't want to start it again if it isn't that good haha

Randy

Quote from: Keith on March 22, 2012, 07:30:57 PM
Randy. In all honesty, is it worth watching all of avatar? I saw a few back in the day and they were pretty good but I don't want to start it again if it isn't that good haha
Sit the fuck down in a chair and watch them

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Keith

Quote from: Randy on March 22, 2012, 08:03:37 PM
Quote from: Keith on March 22, 2012, 07:30:57 PM
Sit the fuck down in a chair and watch them
Alright jeez!

Cyan Elf

Have to say this is a damn good start to the new series, already can't wait to see how it turn out.