• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] zdinomite

Started by zdinomite, June 01, 2016, 08:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zdinomite

OSRS INTRODUCTION: zdinomite

My RuneScape Name: zdinomite
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 102
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i use to play back when 2007 was the original game and lost interest in played but recently i found out about old school so my friend and i started playing around 6 months ago and i have been playing off and on since then.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: my name is Dominick and i live the United States and i am 18 years old, and i just graduated high and dont really know know what career field i am looking to go into but, while i am search i like to play RS and work on making my dream account.

I heard about WG through: wg qingkat
I want to join because: well i have been in the clan chat for like a month now and i enjoy hanging around and bossing with the people in the clan, makes this game much more entertaining.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: my job which i start 6/6/16 and is going to be monday through thursday but i should still be online on firdays and weekends

WG Ajaji

Seen you in cc multiple times, nice to see you finally apply. Hop on discord and ask for an app review and I'll be glad to do it for you

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.

Welcome aboard!