• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Smitely

Started by Smitely, June 09, 2016, 07:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smitely

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Smitely

My RuneScape Name: Smitely
My Previous RSNs: Richian35, i a nn, now Smitely
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2006 and instantly had a like in pking. I played a ton of pre-eoc pking and just having fun with friends. My name is Smitely and it means that I love to smite people for their items. I got it from smiting a kid for dragon claws in the wild and from there it stuck. My favorite skills are range and magic and I love to pk.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was apart of WG a few months ago but due to school I had to stop playing for a month or two. I went inactive in the clan and I would love to be a member again now that I have the whole summer to play.

About me: My name is Ian. I am a male who is 17. I live in the US, and I love to do track. My best feat is probably that I am a state ranked pole vaulter.

I heard about WG through: I was in this clan before and I want in again, I don't remember who I heard it from.
I want to join because: I love the clan atmosphere (from being in the clan chat for more than a month) and I love the support.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Probably not

Anthony

Seems like a no brainer if you were here before

Welcome back :woeh:

jaredspurr

welcome back, seems like you weren't active on site and probably failed to graduate

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.

Welcome aboard!