• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] F rost

Started by Frost, June 10, 2016, 07:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

OSRS INTRODUCTION: F rost

My RuneScape Name: F rost
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape around 2007, My name stands for idk l0l. , favourite skills (slayer mele stats) staking is love

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Gender - Male   Age - 14  country - Sweden 

I heard about WG through: Zybez forums  
I want to join because: I was trying to find a level 100s team so it could match my combat .

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: -

I CE Y

WG Genesis

Hey! Nice stats! Same build as my account :D

However, as Icey said, you need to put more effort into the application in order to get accepted. I suggest editing your post and adding more (a lot more) to it before it gets reviewed. You'll likely get rejected otherwise.

WG Ajaji

Nice stats. Just try to put more effort in to your application and once you do that, hop on discord and I'll be happy to review your application.

LilRyan

I don't mean to sound like an ass hole, but  minimum effort on an app can lead to a bad  first impression. I know you were posting this to try to hurry up for the raid, but I think you should edit it with a little more detail.

jaredspurr

Teequoze

U meet the reqs however I find ur app to short ur app is important to show ur dedication to the clan specify more the about me section and ur clan history.

Greetz Teeq

Hope to see you soon in our clan

Suffud

Try and add more detail in such as your interests in real life, hobbies and such so we know a bit more about your personality. Generally it helps us integrate you in better.

jaredspurr

Declined, lack of a post and hasn't been on in over 10 days and hasn't been seen on discord/ingame