• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Bot nuke. Better for money making or Completely destoying alll you methods?

Started by Tranol1, December 24, 2011, 01:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranol1

Well the bot nuke has effected me in alot of ways! i use to decant a ton but now there are hardly any bots making potions. I use to make yew unstrungs into yew long bows but that takes a long time. Right after the bot nuke i started to superheat steel bars and that made me aton because the cannonball price was rising rapidly. this is just a small example of what i noticed. what about you guys?

Toby

My bad, i'm tired.
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Tranol1

Quote from: ZurvivorMan on December 24, 2011, 02:31:52 PM
Isn't botting against WG/DG rules?... Or did they change it?...

If not, shame on you!

i wasnt saying that i botted cause i didnt. i was saying it effected runescape in thousands of ways.  and im interested if you think it helped you make money or tore away your profits

Keith

I'm assuming it'll be a help to people looking for money, but it'll screw anyone trying to train prayer l0l

Mark

I set the standard.

SuccinctLizard3

Helps my money making

My wines are safe from those evil bots!!!

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Vio

Cost me 10m from 72 to 77 pray what the fu

Meh I'm still glad it happened.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

Not noticed it too much really. Getting 99 fishing became more profitable, that's about it.