• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

07 dieing?

Started by owning4milf, July 29, 2013, 04:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owning4milf

what do you guys say? will RS07 stay alive? or Is it started to die?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

BeeBee

It started to die a month or more back.
Clans won't die on there until they have nothing left.

Just means in clanning terms, we all have to hold on to our members which is easier for larger clans.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Pacman Syu

I think it will continue for quite some time, probably just taking a dip because RS3 came out. I reckon eventually it will become like RS Classic where nobody ever begins to play it who hasn't before.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

MoBBy

I'll never stahp. 07 never die.

Randy

It will die because everyone who will ever play 07 is already playing it, which means it can ONLY go down.
People will get bored/busy/clans will die etc.
There's not going to be new blood coming in.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

owning4milf

Quote from: Randy on July 29, 2013, 05:14:52 PM
It will die because everyone who will ever play 07 is already playing it, which means it can ONLY go down.
People will get bored/busy/clans will die etc.
There's not going to be new blood coming in.
Me feeling too, so sad :( 07 was the best times!

jessebruce

If they didn't turn the fucking game into world of runecraft non of this bullshit would of happened lol. fml I miss pre eoc clanning/dhing
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2j34ev7.png[/img]
[img width=472 height=250]http://i.imgur.com/yPcAGIr.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.minus.com/iI7xbzckVZAEk.gif[/img]

Sig too large. Please reduce.

Wizard

Why do you think I play on EOC + 07. Cause when one dies I can play on the other, visaversa.

Flames377

It will die unless their are some major updates...
This is why i have started playing LoL

Rangex

If it wasnt for Bots/Clanning I doubt there would be even 5k Players on per day. However I really dont see clanning dying for a long time, Pure clanning is pretty much at its peak with FOE/MM/FI all capable of pulling 70-80 on weekends consistantly. It will obviously never be the same as it was Pre-Eoc but it will survive in my opinion and there is a plan to introduce a new bosses not bringing back the old ones such as Gwd which should be interesting this game still needs updates to survive.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ali

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Signature too large, please reduce in size.

owning4milf

Guess It all lead one way...
Learn to play RS3, or find ohter games.
Maybe this is for the best, time to get a life outside the computer?!?!?
Just kidding of course.. Searching for new games!

Rachellove9

I don't see me leaving 07.
If WG switches to anything else at all, I'll be doing that next.

Flames377

Bramber_nl

eoc killed runescape
EOC makes me sad

fly

after all those years there are still people playing rsc
So i guess oldschool will be here for a while.
they should close like 25 server worlds.
so the worlds get more populated.

YumYumMix

in my own option i think 07 is just going down until their is only active people that play 07 daily

Owen

Quote from: Bramber_nl on July 30, 2013, 10:01:16 AM
eoc killed runescape

Brb comparing EoC/RS3 populations with 07 populations.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

jerry300k

after EoC Runescape tanked and without updates i see 07 doing the same.. people get bored of the same thing  :/

His Lordship

It's an exponential function. Runescape 07 will continue to decrease but in smaller and smaller amounts.
Pretty simple stuff: assume 1% of 07 players quit each week. That 1% keeps getting smaller as the player base shrinks.
It'll never TRULY die, but it will keep decreasing until it's impractical to continue PKing in it.

This is something I've thought about since before the implementation of it, and I am still thinking about the future.
RS3 is also shrinking.

What do we do? Just let things unfold for now and rely entirely on Jagex. They have a bad track record but they have also kept the game going for 13 years.
So we'll see.