• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] APPLY (Batfire)

Started by Batfire, April 28, 2013, 11:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batfire

About You and Your Account
I would like to join the Wilderness Guardians because, I like to PvP and I think this is a great clan to do this with.
I am 17 years old, I´ve been playing runescape since 2005 and I stopped playing when eoc came, but stater again as 07 scape came out.

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
My current username is: SP Batfire (I was a member off the clan salvationpures but i left.) past username: First Pulse.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
the history of the account I am playing on now is nothing really, my near maxed pre-eoc main got locked.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I live in the Netherlands I am 17 years old and like to play runsescape and do some fitness

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
Applying for 2007 old school

I was looking on runescape forums for a good PvP clan (not for pures)

Your PvP Experience
I pked a lot pre-eoc (it is the main reason I am playing RS).

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
I've have been in TTW (the trimmed Warriors) it was a clan back in 2010 (around there) I sometimes made calls in wars.
On 07scape I joined SP (salvationpures) for a short period of time but I didn't stay there cause I got defence.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
i live +1 GMT so maybe a little problem but not a big problem at all.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
yes I will

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes i understand

Your Activity and Availability
I play runescape for about 8-12 hours a day so will be online the biggest part of my free time.

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
yes I will
10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
No

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome Batfire. Another one from the Netherlands. Come in the IRC for an interview and look for a staff member. You should be all set. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Batfire

its 1 AM now at my place ill go to bed now and download IRC tomorrow then ill take the interview.

Al

Very well. We'll be here. ;)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Dr. Mudbone

Welcome to WG mang! Let own some noobs in the wildy!

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Rachellove9

This application has been accepted.
It was very nice to talk to you on TS.
I'm looking forward to going on events with you.

Peace
Rachy