• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] petty tom

Started by petty tom, November 29, 2016, 10:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petty tom

OSRS INTRODUCTION: petty tom

My RuneScape Name: petty tom
My Previous RSNs: ashdog66
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 110
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in 2008, petty tom stands for tom petty because I enjoy listening to his music, I enjoy pvming and pking and very much hate doing quests, and slayer is iffy for me because I enjoy doing bosses.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Wilderness Guardians

About me: 2008, I love pvm/pk and being able to talk to other people while enjoying my time playing osrs. It is very boring playing by myself

I heard about WG through: was in east ardougne bank and was asked if I wanted to join the clan
I want to join because: I love pvming and it is a friendly cc, I hate playing osrs by myself and this clan was the only reason I was playing osrs for the longest time.
Also I was in the clan before and I was kicked for reasons unknown and if it something that I can fix I will be perfectly fine to try and fix it and appologize to anyone that I hurt.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: none known to me

Mojo

You were kicked for making numerous racist remarks and for the time being it will remain that way.
The fact you don't realise what you did speaks for itself.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]