• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] SnackMachine, 108

Started by Zeroshin Y2, September 28, 2013, 02:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeroshin Y2

WG INTRODUCTION: SnackMachine

My RuneScape Name: SnackMachine
My Previous RSNs: Lriuqnye , Rack Ciity
My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing when I was 11, im 22 years old now. My name was given to me by a Jagex mod, it was one of my good friends name Irl who unfortunately passed away last halloween. I enjoy sports and runescape. I am in College for Police Foundations.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was gold star in Nmp (NomercyPkers) , Gold star in Rev Unit, Gold star and second pk leader in SOD luring clan, silver star in both a NH team and Welf back in the day (Not Proud) I was in WG just over a month ago, when I joined AF. Currently in NO clan.

About me: im 22 years old im Male i live in Canada. Im in college for Police Foundations. hobbies are playing runescape, volleyball, and watching crappy netflix movies. My talents are TANKING :D I like clan pking and organization. I dislike flaming and immature people.

I heard about WG through: I am a former member.
I want to join because: I am in college now and cant handle the commitment of larger clans and I enjoyed the community in WG while I was a member.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: College, but i have a very flexible schedule and plan to be active :)

Rachellove9

Mojo

Welcome back, I look forward to seeing you active :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

dlmoore

Mossy