• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Eddie Slp

Started by [email protected], October 29, 2016, 09:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Eddie Slp

My RuneScape Name: Eddie Slp
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 76
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing run escape about 8 years ago. i have had a lot of accounts but due to botting i have had them all banned. Botting is no longer an option for me I've learnt that no matter what one way or another you will get banned for it. i know all the is to know about 07 runescape. Im looking for a clan so i have people to play with.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: .

About me: My name is Eddie, I'm a male and 22 years old. I live in scotland and my hobbies are ice hockey and Motocross. I work full time as a Mechanical engineer. I play whenever i get a chance. Usually after 6 pm until 10pm and a fair bit at the weekends.

I heard about WG through: I seen someone advertising at pest control.
I want to join because: Motivation to play rune cape with people i get along with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No.

Mojo

As said in CC, please reapply when you're closer to either 1250 total level (non-pvp events only) or 100+ combat with 85 Ranged or 82 magic.

Good luck training and you're more than welcome to hang around our forums, discord and wg_cc.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]