• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] [RS3] MadeBank

Started by MadeBank, January 04, 2015, 01:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadeBank

RS3 INTRODUCTION: MadeBank

My RuneScape Name: MadeBank
My Previous RSNs: Barnzy_boy3
G R A P 3 S
Killdem23

Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: hey everyone, i started runescape a few years ago and have been addicted ever since, the reason why i am applying for this clan is so that i can meet some new friends and have fun! My display name was though of in wildy after i got the biggest kill of my life (13m) and thought of the name 'MadeBank' My favourite activities in rs are, barrows, bossing, pvp and skilling.
My past/current clans/teams are:
About me: hello everyone my name is Callum. I am male. aged 16 from England. I have just finished school and therefore keep my fitness by going to the gym and train in boxing. I have been a rapper since the age of 9 years old and made my first song at 10. I play runescape almost obsessively, im not gonna lie its addictive right? so yeah thats me pretty much summed up, if you want to know mre just pm me in game. thankyou.

I heard about WG through: His Lordships youtube video's.
I want to join because: The companionship within the clan

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

As I indicated in IRC yesterday you need to get your defence up before you are any use to us.
You simply wouldn't be able to tank with 1 defence.
As you don't have the required req to do non-PvP we can't let you join until you raise defence or total level to 1750. No need to do both :P

Good luck training!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Quote from: Mojo on January 04, 2015, 01:33:37 PM
As I indicated in IRC yesterday you need to get your defence up before you are any use to us.
You simply wouldn't be able to tank with 1 defence.
As you don't have the required req to do non-PvP we can't let you join until you raise defence or total level to 1750.

Good luck training!

Don't worry i had the same issue it literally took me a week from 1200.. now i'm 2464 total  :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Randy

Welcome, I hope you train your def and decide to stick with us :)

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Agrippas

Train in the rain for more pain while you train, because more pain more gain, so in the future you can ride the WG train... bruh :)  :nyan:

No, but seriously. You gotta level up a bit more.

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

btraill

Stick around the community! Add me in-game and I can help ya gain some levels in no-time. (same as forum name)

Al

Hey there Callum, I have been doing some boxing for 2-3 years too, hope to see you around.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Devin

Hey Callum! Feel free to PM me in game if you need anything.
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]