• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] SicKoooo Reporting for Duty!

Started by Sic Mick, March 27, 2013, 11:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sic Mick

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan :o

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Sic Mick yesterday, Sic Mick today, Sic Mick forevurr!

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
Once upon a time...
A twelve year old boy created an account on a game called Runescape.
Now that boy is 22 and still has that account.
The end.

OKay, yes I started scape way back in 2002, after a few years of being a complete noob, I went through a few clans before I got to Rune Raiders. That clan became like family, and after a while, I soon became leader of aforementioned family. One memory stands out, RR+WG+CL(was it?) versus DS. We got destroyed, but in style. Yeah. Good times.

My RSN is basically the subject of a twelve year olds imagination and music taste. See, back then I was very obsessed with a band called Slipknot, and the guitarist name was Mick, and hey you guessed it, they had a song called Sic. So there, that's the small mystery of my name.

Favourite activities? Uhh... I'm rather fond of breathing, I guess. :o Oh, and if you remember Mtoise, we're all fans of Pingu.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Howdy.
My actual name is Aashiq, I'm 22, I live in London, and I stand on street corners. Oh, how'd that get there? Well I don't believe in the backspace bar. Gaifgjidgj. See. I told you so. Anyway, where were we... I actually remember you lot had that meet and greet in London, if that ever happens again, we're going to get soooooooo high off tea bags, it's going to be extreme. Maybe add some coffee beans to the mix? Ohh, we're wild people. Yeah, to those new to WG, ignore that part, you'll just think I've gone insane. My hobbies include going to shows, breaking personal records in the gym, and whatever else sounds like a good idea at the time. Music? Well, I feel like I'm dating this website. Well, since you asked so nicely... I listen to a wide array of music, although at the moment my tastes have seemed to slant towards Folk Rock and the likes. Talents? I can hold my breath for super long! Likes and dislikes? Uhh... well, I like strawberry milkshakes, but chocolate not so much. Keep that between me and you, okay?

I know I didn't have to include everything in those brackets, but hey, yolo... right?
Other than that though, I work at IKEA, so you know... I'll hook you up... with some premium Swedish furniture. I'm so ghetto.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)

I'm just joining the 07 side of things. I remember you guys from way back when, my interests soon peaked after our allied fight against DS (as previously mentioned...) and I kinda always had my eyes on you guys. I still recall many people on the memberlist, although I can't say I've spoken to a whole lot of you's. I hope to correct that mistake as soon as possible and we can all live happily ever after. Deal?

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.

Uhh, I lead a clan that had 150+ members... often pulling a hundred of those at a time? Also created things like drills within my clan and sorted through all the silly politics one may have. I've got a little experience :)

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?

Hey, you the boss. I will try my best... I work, now though, so I'm not saying I'll be the most active member you guys will acquire but I hope my previous experience is somewhat of use. Besides, I'm mostly after a good community to have some banter in.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
I recently got 60 woodcutting :D So ya know, I'll soon be rich! But for now, I'm still broke and working on that whole money thang. As soon as I get the bank rolling, this isn't something you'll have any concerns about with me.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?

Yes.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

Sure.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?

Work. When I'm free though, I'll come on. :)

Starzhine

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Mojo

Hi Aashiq, very nice app, welcome to our boards :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Creeper975

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Hello. The more experience the better.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

I fucking loved Pingu. I had to watch it when I was a 5 or 6 or I wouldn't eat my dinner.

Sic Mick

Cheers Vulcan.
Got too much of that, think I've gone through nearly any possible scenario a clan can face within RR...

And Pingu was the boss. I'd buy a VCR player and the cassettes now if I could track 'em down.

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Wayshow

I was so sad when it stopped airing in my country when I was 13. I still used to watch it with my mum for old time's sake :P The first picture I ever drew was of the seal :D

Sic Mick

Haha, yeah, that's a sad day... if that happened now, I'd make a informal protest at the studios until they put it on again.
Can't fuck about with my Pingu, man.

Am I the only one who started eating fish because of this show? :o

Lord Himself

Ah this was rather amusing to read ^.^ welcome to WG :D

44redhawk

Hello! Nice app, and welcome to the clan.

AD The Devil

Not sure if application, or pingu discussion.

Sic Mick

BeeBee

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Colinwarrior

Yo Mick, you's a legend bro!

Welcome!

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Sic Mick

Quote from: Colinwarrior on March 28, 2013, 06:27:27 PM

Welcome!

Oh, you too kind  <3

So when I get ma interview on? Do I wear a chicken suit for it? :o

BeeBee

Quote from: Sic Mick on March 28, 2013, 08:24:26 PM

Welcome!

Oh, you too kind  <3

Head onto SwiftIRC #wg_lobby and pm an OP.

Mojo

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on March 28, 2013, 09:25:50 PM
Quote from: Sic Mick on March 28, 2013, 08:24:26 PM

Welcome!

Oh, you too kind  <3

Head onto SwiftIRC #wg_lobby and pm an OP.
Or halfop ##
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

best interview I've done in a while!

Accepted :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]