• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Dicing Banned

Started by Mojo, March 18, 2013, 06:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/dealing-with-games-of-chance

QuoteFirstly, with immediate effect, we're making an addition to the rules of RuneScape:

You must not advertise, organise, promote or participate in player-run games of chance, where game money or items are staked on the outcome of a random activity.

Personally I say good riddance!
I've heard quite a few stories from people just in WG losing bank because of betting addictions, so I'm pleased it's banned!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

SquelchyFish

I played that flower shit 5 times and won 5 times but honestly I was sick when I saw little 12 yr old kids trying to host it one day into oldscape.
I don't think they know how to make money anymore.

Mister Kyle

Asaad

Victory for the morality of runescape!!! Now to enforce prostitution....
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

yingyang06

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Rachellove9

Well at least the damage they did to eoc won't be so wide spread in 07.
It's only a problem to the gamblers when they are losing. . .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Colinwarrior

Good. I don't know how that shit even got started, but it never belonged in RS. Completely destroyed the culture of the game.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Keith

good, always thought it was a stupid thing anyways. not that i care anymore lolololololololololol

Ts Stormrage

The addict will talk about gambling the way the religious talk about praying....

They'll only mention the bits where things went well...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Abs L

But I had fun making lots money with gambling on runescape!
Good times :D

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM