• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]That oldschool 4474 kid :D

Started by MoBBy, April 13, 2013, 04:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoBBy

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
4474 and Fat_Emmy :)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):

I started scaping back in Runescape Classic, I was about 9 years old at the time lol. My runescape name (4474) was from one of those TV advertisements "Text joke to 4474 for jokes everyday" kinda thing, ahaha. And as far as activities on RS go, I'm pretty fond of monster hunting and killin' kids in Edge :P

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

I'm 20, I live in Florida and absolutely hate it. I work during the week and on weekends I usually like going fishing with friends, getting drunk and stoned and just relaxing. My likes include... Lordys voice and face. My dislikes, not seeing lordys face or hearing his voice.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)

WG was my first ever clan. I joined back in like '04ish? Stayed till like 06 when WG closed for a day and a lot of core quit. I hopped around clans after that and none of them really gave me the same homey feel as WG and since 07 is back I figured its time to go back to my roots :)

I'm mainly joining for '07 but I can do stuff on EoC as well.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.

Other than WG. Corr, The, FEAR, Tyranny, The Creed. A few other clans that I can't really remember at the moment.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Yessir, luckily I work my own hours so I can probably make all events.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.

Yesssir

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?

As it should be.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

Yes to all :)

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I'm having a kid in 7 months. But I'll but sure to make the little bugger an acc as well ;)

His Lordship

Dude, welcome back.
I'm already enjoying your company in RS.
Looking forward to some amazing times with you dude.
I'm sure you'll recognise a lot of people around here.

Lord Himself

Hey there and welcome back to the clan :D

Tmal34

Definitely remember you, welcome!

MoBBy

Asaad

I like his muscles too. Welcome. And why do you hate Florida?
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Welcome back :D

It was nice talking to you in IRC :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

Hello and welcome back.
It was nice to see you in the irc today.

Will you be doing 07, EOS and/or SG?
You will need to interview with one of us so we can finish processing this.

Peace
Rach

MoBBy

Quote from: Rachellove9 on April 13, 2013, 06:52:03 PM
Hello and welcome back.
It was nice to see you in the irc today.

Will you be doing 07, EOS and/or SG?
You will need to interview with one of us so we can finish processing this.

Peace
Rach

I said somewhere in the intro that it'd be for '07 and I can do some EoC stuff :D

Flames377

Hope to speak to see you in the irc!

Starzhine

Welcome back and congrats.  Now the fun begins!

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Dorcha3377

Hai 4474, so happy to see you back again ! Congrats on the little one !

DZ

There's a name I haven't seen a while... welcome back dude. For some reason I thought you were way younger than me haha

Abs L

Woah I remember you! Probably don't remember me but HAI!
Glad you found your way back here :D
Welcome#

P.S. - Congratulations on your (first?) child! Omg at 20 as well, I don't know whether to be jealous or not #

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

MoBBy

Quote from: Keith on April 15, 2013, 11:18:51 PM
JEEZ YOU'RE OLD

Nou.

Quote from: DZ on April 15, 2013, 11:34:20 PM
There's a name I haven't seen a while... welcome back dude. For some reason I thought you were way younger than me haha

<3

Quote from: Abs L on April 15, 2013, 11:36:04 PM
Woah I remember you! Probably don't remember me but HAI!
Glad you found your way back here :D
Welcome#

P.S. - Congratulations on your (first?) child! Omg at 20 as well, I don't know whether to be jealous or not #

Pretty sure I bugged you in IRC constantly lmao. Idk, i wouldn't exactly call it jealousy loll.

Rachellove9